Friday, November 05, 2010

Blessing List

A blog that I have been following for a while now has setup a bucket list type post. It's nice but I find it a little morbid and well I dunno too much finality added into the mix.

So I decided to start a blessing list; which are not things I wish I could do before I die but things I am thankful for each and everyday that I am alive at this moment. Things I can see, touch, smell, feel right now. This will not be a weekly list of NEW things but a growing list of blessings that I am thankful for in my life that I have been blessed with.

In a sense it's a life stock take, and since I am the most blessed man in the world, it will take a while. <Grins with satisfaction and gratitude to the Man above>. So if you are reading this why not think about starting one, if your are thankful for something, might as well shout it from the mountain tops, albeit in cyberspace.

Blessing List - Edit 1 to follow.....

M the most blessed man in the world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy, I am searching the internet and find some good communications position as forums, [url=http://www.avidvdplayer.com/]blogs[/url]. Could you hand out me some suggestion?

nhl said...

Thank you for sharing,
so lucky to read your post, i will read your post time to time,thank you!NHL Jersey here have much jerseys onsela ,such as tim thomas Jerseydaniel briere Jersey both are very very powerful player,if you like them you can come here have a look.mike richards Jersey