Saturday, January 01, 2011

Sept découvertes cette année

1) Year after year, this point resounds when I get reflective during the small hours of the New Year. It's the most important and I am glad I did not take it for granted this year. So essentially it's not a discovery but an exclaimation. Family is everything; I am the most prosperous man on earth with my Maju and Mojo in tow! Thank God for the best wife a man could want and the most glorious daughter a father could want.

2) Romans 8:31 If God is for us, who can be against us. This verse became real for me. It was a mantra to myself almost everyday of the year. It helped me, in the lowest points and pushed me to greater heights. Thank God for being such a great God!

3) Lots of people warned me about it, they said I am gonna regret it, and my life as I knew it would be over. Good thing, I am not one to listen. Becoming a parent! has been the 2nd best decision I made next to getting married. One year down a lifetime to go.

4) Restful increase. When it was first mentioned on the first Sunday of 2010, my heart yelled out "YES!". I remember it vividly sitting by myself at Gallery West. I embraced it and ran with it, not knowing how restful it was going to be. 2010: The most restful year ever and not to mention the year of greatest increase. Can't wait for this Sunday.

5) We all, at some level, want to belong and be part of something. This for me has been pivotal. Ministry has allowed me to have a greater appreciation and wisdom to see all that is good and blessed in my life. This year, ministry has come alive for me, unlike the previous years this year has been tremendous.

6) A row of friends. It's may not be a row yet, but it's forming. The wife told me, she has a dream that there will be a Sunday, in the near future, when we go to church we will be sitting in a row of all our friends. At that time when she said it is was just the two of us but we agreed. Today we can count one new soul, one returning and two more...let's just say it's a matter of time. We have half a row down. Somehow I feel one row might not be enough.

7) Highlight of the year: Once again, I can firmly declared I am THE most Blessed Man to walk this earth. Thank God for allowing me to be ME.

M in MMXI

Bonne année mes amis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i take a auto insurance firm to small claims court? The insurer company declined my claim, (I would go ahead and take to blame driver to small claims sadly I've got no address to serve them or send a requirement letter). And the second driver was at fault however their insurance company claims there is actually a difference in your statements so that they need to take the word of their insured vs. my word. It looks like they acted in negative belief and did not accomplish a proper investigation would this become a valid claim in small claims court? I want to grab the the culprit drivers insurance company (not my own) to small claims for those damages to my car.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at www.majimoblogs.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Всем привет, Беспроигрышный вариант :)

nhl said...

Thank you for sharing,
so lucky to read your post, i will read your post time to time,thank you!NHL Jersey here have much jerseys onsela ,such as tim thomas Jerseydaniel briere Jersey both are very very powerful player,if you like them you can come here have a look.mike richards Jersey