Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MMM in da House

I am sure you guys are tired of my constant complaining about the lack of good food in Science Park. If it is one thing I hate, it’s to pay for and eat unhealthy and yucky food. If it is unhealthy, it should be good, but that is certainly not the case here. I could always drive or bus out for something scrumptious but, the time and the work mountain prevents me from it.

So my prudent, smart and lovely wife, came up with an idea. She suggested I try MMM or Magic Meal Mobile. It is a meal catering service that delivers cooked meals that are based on popular diets. Since I was also supposed to lose weight but since the arrival of Mojo, I have been doing the reverse, so the timing was right and I said yes to give it a try instantly when she asked. She did suggest it before but I was not too keen but I think she got her timing perfect for me to say yes.

We decided to just go with the full day South Beach diet but without Dinner. So today is the first and after a pretty hearty breakfast, I am feeling pretty good and have this feeling that this might work. My main goal here is not to lose weight to be honest, but more of eat a better variety of healthy and delicious food. If I do lose weight as a side effect which it does say will happen then Praise the Lord!

M Full

0 comments: