Sunday, June 26, 2011

Damages

Shucks! As I rushed into the operation from time of diagnosis to scalpel being under 8 hours, I realized that recovery was gonna be pain ridden. The memories of my previous back surgery and the one month in bed starring at the ceiling came to my mind. It was utter despair and frustration. There was a sense of panic but the fact that I could stand made me feel better as I was wheeled out of the ward. Imagine being a vegetable for a month.





The three almost "handiplast like" bandages look rather sedate but what you do not see is the long horizontal cut behind my knee that was used to take out the small bones that have fragmented over the years! Gosh!

Thankfully the only similarity between this recovery and my back recovery is the use of the walking stick. I was much more mobile this time around and really eager to get back to the action. The previous time there was no rush because I would be returning to the Army.

Anyways it's has been 10 days on and I'm pretty mobile with my trusty walking stick. I pray that the progress continues and soon I will be running and jumping.

M in recovery

1 comments:

nhl said...

Thank you for shairng.Jerseys Both predict that Locker will be starting Calvin Johnson Jerseyat some point of the season,
dez bryant Jersey whereas Ponder might be going the Aaron Rodgers route, jim mcmahon Jerseysitting behind an experienced veteran in McNabb, who is trying to kickstart his careertim brown JerseyNdamukong Suh Jersey.mike ditka jersey
gale sayers Jersey