Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My New Home

After blogging @ MSN Spaces and suffering the reliability that MS gives, I have decided to move to a hopeful more consistent blog provider. Either way, I hope that with this new page I will be able to post more frequently rather than getting "The page cannot be displayed" message all the time.

Was rather frustrating when you really felt like writing but that avenue was not there. Oh well, so here we are @ blogger.com. seems like a better provider already. Of course it does not have all the bangs and whistles of MSN spaces, but simplicity is good as the idea is to post thoughts, feelings, impressions and words rather than picture albums and favorite music.

For the fun of it I will continue to leave my previous 3 posts on my old blog so if you wanna check that out go ahead. My fiancee is complaining that the clicking sounds from my keyboard is bothering here sleep so this is where I will end.

Cheers,
M

0 comments: