Sunday, August 20, 2006

WTF

It was an unusual day today. It started out well and end sort of well, but the middle was not so good....Actually was very bad. Yes, Mimi and I got into an argument, this time it was something that was unexpected and got escalated to a point that was not necessary. And of course, I have to say that this time was my fault (as the title says was my last comment before all h*ll broke lose). Anyways let not dwell on that.

So tomorrow begins a new chapter for my Mimi as she starts her new career as a Financial Analyst. I must say that I am very proud of her to be able to venture into unknown territories in her career and be able to do well. I am sure she will do well as a Financial Analyst. Everyone around her has warned her that is it going to be tough, but if it was not tough I doubt that the challenge will be there for her.

You know a lot of us, myself included, are often content with staying in a cushy unchallenging job and willing to ride things out from one increment to another and from one AWS to another. But I have to hand to people like my Mimi, who are not afraid to dip their feet into different waters and know that sometimes drowning is a possibility. She is quite an inspiration to me! Of course if you ever have the pleasure of seeing her, she may not give you the impression she is what I am describing her to be but believe me she is a giant to me. I guess that's why I love her so much, arguments and all..

I hope you, my millions of readers out there, will join me in wishing my Mimi all the blessings in her new "swim" into this pool and bountiful favour to be on her...

To my Mimi,

M

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mimi,

I hope Marcel conveys this message to you in a timely manner.

He writes that you are an inspiration to him, in the manner of your willingness to take risks and go off the beaten-track. In which case, you garner a lot of respect from me too - hats off.

I wish you well in you new career. Swim well, deep, and far. But know that you will be swimming with sharks, so watch your back.