Saturday, September 06, 2008

The love of Photography

I am probably the most "cannot make it" photographer around. A passion that started many yonks ago has slowly fizzled out to the point that I am so lazy to take pictures I recently did not even bother to take a camera on my trip overseas and settled on just using my iPhone to take pictures.

So recently I invested in a small camera that is extremely portable after the one my wife got for me, in an attempt to revive the passion, died suddenly while in Europe.

So armed with my camera, I flew to Paris then to Marseille and then a taxi to Aix en Provence primarily for business. But I guess I was not expecting what I experienced when I was there. A revival!!! Yes the shutter happy boy was back and not just taking snaps but, working for the shot.

Of course it helped a great deal that Aix was a place that was easy to fall in love with and that I did. It was truly a walk back for me to the old days when what was most important was getting good shots to bring home and show all. This trip resuscitated that. For a viewing of more pictures from Aix head to my Facebook photo thingamajiggy @ http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34663&l=02c7a&id=603519964

Let’s hope the passion lives on ya

M in Aix

0 comments: