Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweaty & Tired but Blessed

Yes, a Wednesday in church! How awesome and nostalgic! To my usual readers this is not an attempt at sarcasm but more one of delight. Yes utter delight! (the throw your hands in the air kind of delight).

I am grateful to the little me for remembering about this. Honestly, I would have forgotten completely as I was so absorbed with what I was doing today.

Grateful to 21PurpleHorses who got us seats in Audi. A true prized commodity this evening although I know it does not matter where you are but it does from a comfort perspective. In any case, I needed that "Audi Feeling"'!

Grateful to my infinite drive time playlist on moi iPhone that allowed me to warm up for P&W and thoroughly enjoy my spirited drive.

Grateful to the drivers on the road who opened a clear path for me to get to my destination with relative ease and brevity despite a close shave, I was never worried as He is my co-pilot.

Grateful to our Heavenly Teacher who has empowered our Earthly Teacher to preach a deep, substanced and rich message but with simple and practical uses and reminders for everyday life.

Grateful to Jesus, for blessing us so abundantly that recounting everything would be true testament of His faithfulness and love for me and my household. People, it's better than Toto first prize!

Finally grateful for the walking on air feeling, the I can conquer ALL things feeling and the knowledge and comfort that through Him ALL things are possible.

M looking forward to 27.
21... TIA!

0 comments: