Friday, April 08, 2011

Herman Miller Chairs Fashionable?

One thing I have noticed since I joined my new company was the fact that while at urinals, the guys here tend to let out farts. It was as though this practice was completely kosher. I found it to be extremely gross.

I mean seriously if you gonna to do it please at least get a cubicle. Until I realised that it was sometimes involuntary. The other day I was at the urinal and lo and behold a little bleep was let out. I was horrified but kept on looking straight at the wall hoping people in the toilet would be nonchalant. But deep down I knew they knew.

So I found the culprit. Presenting Exhibit A: One Herman Miller chair




Exhibit B: Mesh fabric




Verdict: Due to the lack of pressure that results from normal chairs, the mesh does not allow for normal passing of gas as such, whilst urinating their is a pressure built resulting in an involuntary bleep. Case closed. Fart away and blame Herman. (this is backed up with absolutely no scientific evidence but from years of farting)

M sitting on Herman
Its Friday lah!

0 comments: