Friday, April 23, 2010

Playing Hookey

It’s funny. Its the 2nd week of Sophie at infant care, and in these two weeks she has stayed home 3 days. Of course this has been at my discretion because honestly, being at home without the little bugger is quite challenging. After I drop her off, I head for some breaky and then home. Once home, I count down to the time to pick her up. So rather than doing that these few days she has been wagging.

Not the best of examples that I am setting considering the fact that in 1992, I skipped a total of 73 days of school! But of course it’s only hookey, wagging, ponteng or truant when it is compulsory schooling and since infant care is somewhat “voluntary”, we are volunteering NOT to go. Perhaps the separation anxiety is still apparent………….who cares!

Oh well, I need to fully make use of this time as it is irreplaceable and precious. I have been given a great opportunity to spend this time with her and till I head back to work which will be soon, I want to spend that time with my little girl. What can I say, she’s my No. 2! If I could have my No.1 with me as well, then it would be bliss. Ah TGIF, means that the 3 of us will be back together again!

Happy Friday!

M super pleased!

0 comments: