Wednesday, June 03, 2009

9th week

NOTE: This post was written in the 9th week, that is 6 weeks ago.

I am tired yet extremely upbeat. Got a message to do something but I am not sure. Can I?

Hahahaha conventional wisdom again confounding me. The wife is sick woke up with a high fever and so she stayed home and rested. But the fever didn't go away for a while and it turned out to be a viral fever. This coupled with the peak of morning sickness, it was not pleasant for her.

Feeling frustrated with her symptoms and predicament, when I got home one day I was prompted to pray for her, apply oil on her, take HC and decided to take the next day off.

That night when I finally hit the sack I looked across and saw a peace on her face that I have not seen for a long time. I saw the beauty and grace that I have missed so much, thus leading to this post. In the morning, she got up with no more fever and that was the end of it!

PTL! All glory to Him who can when I can't.

M Trustin'

0 comments: