Monday, December 21, 2009

Back to Work

Today is my first day back to work since Sophie’s arrival. I was not looking forward to it but at the end of the day, I am glad there were just a few challenges and His protection and His hand has been on my team while I was away. So there were a few issues to deal with.

However, the work and the issues were not at all on my mind. I kept thinking about what’s happening at home. How is the wife doing without me? Is she ok? Is she lonely (aside from her cuz, mum and CL)? My many WhatsApp messages must have either irritated her or shown her that I left my mind at home.

And of course the wonderment of what is my little girl doing. Is she sleeping? Is she awake? Is she smiling? Gosh the call to head home has never been stronger. Never realised I could miss 2 people so much. Right now, I am just waiting for that sweet spot time of 6.30pm when the traffic is not that crazy to blow this pop stand.

Oh well I expected this to happen honestly and fills me with such joy to head home so much more than before to my 2 girls!

Oh look at the time! Ciao!

M Leaving

0 comments: