Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Ready?

In all stages of life, from the first date, to the marriage proposal, to the actual wedding day and now for us the birth of our first child; Can anyone ever confidently say that they are ready? Although the time frame associated in bring a life into the world is normally 9 months, I believe that the preparation for this event starts much earlier. Each life experience that we have accumulated from the time we are able to be coherent prepares us for the next. As such, I believe that it’s not just 9 months preparation but I believe that for me it has been 35 years.

image

As mentioned in my previous post work has been getting me down more so from the fact that I felt robbed from the special anticipation one feels when their first born is about to come into the world.

I am happy to report that that work “distraction” is gone and now I can “enjoy” that butterfly feeling of anticipation. And to all who have never had children before it is really an awesome feeling.

Its hard to describe the feeling, as little comes close. I did not feel this excited on my wedding day, nor on the day that I proposed. My first date does not really come close either and so I can basically conclude that this is going to be one of the biggest and most exciting events in my life.

I feel really blessed to be able to share this impending event with all of you!

M happy to be blogging

0 comments: