Monday, December 07, 2009

Mojo Update

We are now 3 days overdue. I was hoping she would come out on the 6th and share her birthday with her old man but I guess she's got her own plans.

So tomorrow is the scheduled induce date but, the wife and I have our apprehension. Should we force it or let nature take it's course? Let's see what the doctor says.

All I know is that we have an ultra cool customer in the making here. She's calm and contented amidst all the excitement! There are so many people waiting on her and eager to hear the good news. My Facebook wall has never been this busy!

Here I was thinking a few posts ago that I was robbed off the excitement and anticipation. Well folks, I'm getting it in buckets now! I think I just need to chill out and go with the flow and glow!

M trying to be like Mojo

1 comments:

erin said...

I can feel the joy and anticipation all the way over here in New York :) Best wishes for a smooth delivery and very healthy baby Mojo.

Happy Belated Birthday!