Tuesday, January 06, 2009

365 Photos

The original intention of starting this blog was to post my pictures and showcase them, but somehow along the way this point got little lost and my usual long windedness and my typical Indian bullshit have risen to the surface. This can be seen with the long and wordy blog posts of recent. Most of these blog posts are done via my iPhone, believe it or not, and since uploading pictures requires a computer or laptop, I often get lazy and end up not posting any pictures. Do not get me wrong I love all my blog posts and it so therapeutic for me, I think I will still continue with the wordy Indian bullshit. BUT, in an effort to put up more pictures, I have decided to take the Project 365 challenge.

What it is is to put a blog post of a picture taken each day. These pictures do not need to be of excellent photographic quality but more importantly to me is to capture this wonderful year in pictures. Let me put it this way, it is said that when a person dies, their life flashes in front of them. Too me this is an amazing feeling, ahem, the life flashing part lah not the dying ya. So rather than wait for that to happen why not do it now with a photo a day.

So here goes!

PS: I would like to thank Emily Chow, whose blog I was randomly reading at 5 am this morning and her shyed drive to get this started, got me inspired to make this happen.

0 comments: