Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trigger Happy Family

How photography has changed our lives. If you are a regular reader of this blog and of my 365 Photos project, you know that I am into photography but what is worth a mention is that this passion has indeed spread. The wife is now addicted to taking pictures. I used to detest people who order something to eat and before devouring the food start taking pictures, until I am basically more so SK have become these "people" and her blog is evidence of this with it many food related posts.



Now with the additon of the 50D to the family, we are sometimes tussling over who gets to use it, to take a particular subject. My protégé, as I like to call her, is getting pretty good and I have used many of her images over mine because she has a different view. What's more she is now shooting in Manual and to me that is where things can get really interesting. As we head for our first much awaited and deserved short trip to Phuket this weekend, I think our luggage will contain quite a bit of camera equipment more will be the case when we head back to Penang for Chinese New Year. I think some memorable images are just waiting to be captured.

M glad

0 comments: