Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Evolution of a Perfect Picture

Yesterday was an interesting evening. The task at hand was to take pictures of new dishes for Yellow Light's Chinese New Year menu. Normally, I only do photos in the daylight but since time was on our side we decided to do it after work. To be honest I was not optimistic because knowing the lighting in the restaurant and the fact that I do not have a flash I knew the pictures were going to be sub standard. But thanks to Mr and Mrs Wong, who lent me their flash the evening efforts turned out differently.

Together with the help of the wife, and the owners Wan Ling and Shih Erh, we managed to pull something together that we can be proud of. Well this is the behind the scenes look but in front of the camera the chronological evolution of a picture from set up to final image was truly astounding.


M Flashed

0 comments: