Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Minute Writer

I recently started following a blog called the One Minute Writer. I found the concept rather interesting. I think we all have at some point had a prompting to write something, it could have started with writing in a diary about the day's events or could have been random notes jotted down somewhere. I used to love to write down these thoughts when I was on the bus but since I drive that opportunity has gone but the love of writing is still there and inspiration is everywhere.

So back to the One Minute Writer; what it does is that it gives a daily prompt and from this prompt we are to write whatever within one minute, if you take longer go ahead. The idea is to get the words flowing. If it lasts a minute so be it, if it lasts an hour, then it does ya. The adage is "You have 1440 minutes a day. Use one of them to write".

M writing

0 comments: