Friday, November 14, 2008

Perfect Partner

So it has been 5 years to this day that we decided to try out this partnership. I remember the akward kiss (which neither of us were expecting thus the akwardness) we had at the train station as she was going to KL for a conference. And then two days later when she decided to come back early and surprise me as I was watching the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final.

Over the 5 years we have shared happy times, sad times, and painful times as we tempered our partnership. But now I can honestly say that I have found the perfect partner. Someone whom I look for in a crowded place, someone who needs to be close and reachable at all times, like a security blanket, someone with whom I can share my hopes, dreams, fear and frustrations, someone with whom I can travel the world with, and most importantly someone with whom I can share the rest of my life with as we start a new family.

So in tribute to this day, above is not a great picture but it is special because it’s the first picture that we took together. A first of many, I love you sweetheart Happy Anniversary.

Love M

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

brought a tear to my eye :)

Happy Anniversary to one of my favourite couples! I have been rooting for you both for four years now and I'm so proud of you both for getting to where you are.