Monday, November 03, 2008

Running on Empty

Initially I meant the above picture for my previous post on Glorious Food, but since I have not had Internet connection for a few days, I felt that I can use this picture better for this post. If you noticed something about this picture, it shows some of the glorious food that India has to offer and I feel fortunate to have this opportunity to travel for work. However, there is one down side here to business travel. If you have keen eyes, you can see amongst the savories there is an empty chair.

Many a times, meals are eaten alone. It can get lonely as one of my first posts motioned eating alone can be uplifting but if it is done on a regular basis it can get depressing. I apologies for the somber post despite the uplifting picture, but I miss my wife bottom-line, especially over the past weekend. She is my usual makan kaki, and this time the empty chair is a tribute to my one and only.

M missing you.

0 comments: