Monday, December 01, 2008

INFJ ENFP MBTI

Ok stop looking at the title and read lah. If you are not familiar with MBTI personalities this would be a doosy.

I recently, actually earlier today, took the MBTI and discovered something; my personality has changed well somewhat.

I used to be a INFJ which basically works out to being introvert, intuitive, feeling and judging (doesn't mean judgemental ah) persona. The first few times I took this test I found myself falling into this category.

But now several years down the road, ENFP I have become. This one is extrovert, N,F, perceiving persona. Why the shift? I guess it was something I sort of forced myself to become.

I to E - this has been the most dramatic transformation for me. The willingness to step out. This decision has resulted in me being where I am in my career and most importantly to have met my wife!

The day I told myself "Marcel, you have to put yourself out there and take hold of all that life has to offer rather than allowing it past me by". Basically to seize the day and live life to it's fullest!

J to P - this one was not intentional but I guess life forces us to become perceives if life is lived experientially. With a motto like "Live life to it's fullest" it can only be done experientially and to take advantage off that, living by perception than in a conclusive way is necessary thus explaining the shift.

Overall to me it's positive affirmation that I am growing and we all need to keep growing. Life's a journey, not a destination!

M livin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. now we're the same type :) sookie is too?