Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pampered like Siao

So the past few days, I have been down with a bad case of constipation and I am talking bad. Things are going in but nothing is coming out. So quite jialat and I have been in not too great shape.

So time for the wife to swing into action for some healthy food and home remedies. As she slaves away in the kitchen after work to prepare for me something wholesome with a laxative effect I am left to watch tv or just rest because the stomach cramps make it hard to walk.

Tonight was the ultimate. She came home by herself getting groceries on route because I had a late meeting. When I arrive, she is in the kitchen whipping up a storm. Avocado salad - apparently avocado promotes digestion; accompanied by fish soup which was really yummy. Even the chef was self impressed. All this was followed by guava - also promotes disgestion. Topped of with a concoction of lemon juice and salt with hot water. It tastes as foul as it sounds but man does it get the browns going. Not to end there, I was waited on hand and foot. It was a first for me considering I was not bed ridden.

As a result there were numerous visits to the bog and me ending up feeling lots better than the past few days.

So thanks babe, you rock my world. Poor fellow is tired and sound asleep she deserves it.

M no so bloated

0 comments: