Friday, December 05, 2008

Where art thou Squirrel

So today on my walk I was trying a few things out. Note this is actually my first time in a long time with a DSLR camera so my hands was becoming a little shaky from the weight but that is temporary. Of course with the "odds" against me I tried to be a NatGeo photographer and try to capture some "wildlife" shots. Here are the results



Aiya, missed the money shot!!



He is posturing... getting ready, aiya didn't set to high speed shooting. Doh!



This one the best, there one second gone the next. At this point of reviewing my pictures I was laughing at myself. Here is a guy, who in the morning on the way to work decides to take some "test shots" with the new camera. So I quickly get out my camera bag and start to pull equipment out from the dry cabinet. So with the work getup (ok casual friday not so bad), I decide to take a walk in the nearby Kent Ridge park and before you know it I am trying to snap these squirrels much to the amusement of the aunties and uncles with their grandkids out for a morning stroll.

So how did YOU start your day today?

M laughing @ self.

0 comments: