Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lunch Mission

Since this week has been delightfully no very busy, I have been able to get a lot of my backlog completed. So today since I did not have any meeting encroaching into lunch time or any after, I decided to take some steps towards Skinny Ambition. With my good workout this morning, I thought that I need to get my stuff in order for my Saturday morning bike ride.

So I went on the Net found a bike shop near by and headed completely in spontaneous fashion. I was like a man on a mission weaving through traffic so that I can maximise my time the shop and get back to office without missing too many beats.

Treknology Bikes 3 located near Henry Park School was the place to be this Thursday afternoon. Found the shop being run by Indians which was a good thing from there it was easy to make friends with the “bikeshop guy”.

Here is a the list of my spoils:

Saris Sentinel 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack

Trek Interval Helmet


Lastly a Cateye Strada Wireless Cycle Computer.

So I managed to get most of the things except the padded tights because there was no size. Oh well, another time perhaps. All in all, a pretty successful trip out. Now for some healthy lunch and believe it or not I found it as a matter of chance. Next post ya...now time to get back to the beat!

M ready

0 comments: