Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ragazzi

As promised, my healthy lunch. After my Lunch Mission, I worked up quite an appetite so I went on the search for food. My usual lunch requirements:
1) Fast
2) Easy
3) Healthy
4) Tasty (does not have to be "die die must try" kind)

So I parked at a random carpark in Ghim Moh and walked to the only coffee shop found at Blk 10 Ghim Moh Road. There was a Eco rice shop, drink stall and hidden in the corner was this place called Ragazzi.



Do not expect much as this IS a coffee shop and surprisingly the food was above average. The reviews on HungryGoWhere was a little harsh, its a kopitiam lah. I had a Aglio Olio Tutto Mare. Overall the dish was wonderful and the herbs used were fresh so was the seafood. I could taste the Italian parsley and the basil so from that front it was delightful. There was good portion of garlic as well, the garlic was lightly fried first to enhance the taste and then sliced so they were really fragrant. Prawns, clams and squid were the seafood which was surprisingly fresh. So on the whole it was a good sumptuous meal for a kopishop best part it was 7 bucks only. Check it out if in the area.



M satisfied

0 comments: