Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weakness

This has never been a word associated to me. Yes I admit I do have weaknesses everyone does but I am NOT a weak person.

Not weak in my mental capacity, nor my spiritual capacity. In fact I regard myself as a pretty strong on those fronts.

There are few things that can make me falter. They are usually things that matter lots to me. Family is one area I guess all of us share as a "boat rocker" when adversity comes. However, recently I have been unsettled at work. Never happened before but I am a little ashamed to admit it is happening.

But wait does the same "care" rule apply? Do I care a lot about my work? Or my team at work? Should I? I do care but does it warrant this much care to be a boat r? What's happened? What's changed?

Work was always an activity to promote survival. It's not a personal ambition of mine to excel at work. Be the best yes of course but I strive more to be the best husband and father. To me that is true ambition.

So what's changed? All I know is that no matter how unsettled I may get, I have a solid rock upon which I can steady myself onto.

M charting into the murk
(sorry for the lack of pictures, I am iPhone blogging)

0 comments: