Monday, February 16, 2009

Self Inflicted Aggravation


Sometimes I laugh at myself…., ok ok, all the time lah; I start the day normally with many things that I need to take care off before the end of the day but then an idea pops into my mind of the lowest priority but with the highest interest level. Likelihood is that I will start to do that first.

So here a list of the low priority items, as they came into my mind;
1) Should I bring my 50D on my business trip to Pune
If I am I do not want to look like a tourist among my other colleagues with camera, laptop. So should I buy a laptop cum camera bag --- so off I went on the Net searching.

2) Hmmm… what shall I blog about today? --- off reading the newly suggested blog

3) Haizzz I have not updated 365 in a while --- falling behind arrgghh, so I started looking at my recent pics to at least earmark some

At this point, the rest of the higher priority items (more work related) not to mention those that I did not foresee beckon! Cool, calm, easy….now one at a time.

Monday, got to love it!

M still warming up

0 comments: