Friday, April 17, 2009

31DBBB

Say what? Its “31 Days to Build a Better Blog”. Oh…I see.. Huh?

Ok quite simply what I have done, is that I have registered for an online challenge started by Problogger, which by the way is good blogging resource. The idea here is to build a better blog, that people will come to, read and enjoy.

Yes, this blog still remains a very ME thing, but the idea is also to have more social interaction with the online community and to discover people experiencing life the way we all do in their own unique ways.

The challenge, is not against anyone neither is it a competition but it is more to improve on my ever-changing blog. This also goes in line with my Change Initiative as well as the underlying reason of my blog that is to search for new discoveries and experiences.

So you can stand and watch the changes or if you want to join 31DBBB. There is not much to it.

M Changing Again!

0 comments: