Saturday, April 11, 2009

Camera Shy

It's funny but something really strange has happened. I've gotten what I like to call "camera shy" but, not in the conventional sense. This term is associated with being shy to have ones photo taken. Well I do not like that either but in most cases I am the fellow behind the camera.

So for me "camera shy" meant, the shyness of walking around with a large camera snapping pictures as I walk along. Huh? But you see in a place like SGP this activity is now preceded by strange looks and basically an uncomfortable feeling.

This never used to bother me and I would just be snapping pictures without caring who or what was looking my way as long as I got the picture I wanted I did what I wanted. Often times I did get chased off because some people thought I was "invading" their privacy. Of course I would never do that but SGPoreans are getting hyper sensitive or wait is it me that is hyper sensitive?

This should somewhat explains the near 20 day lag in 365. I will catch up and I will get over this silly shyness.

M overcoming

0 comments: