Monday, April 06, 2009

Distraction

I have been very distracted lately. Seems like there is a problem with focusing and living my normal routine. Motivation has been a little low, but this post is mark of that realisation as well as a mark that I shall not be distracted nor shall I be unmotivated.

Two big projects of mine have come to a screeching halt. 365 Photos is lagging behind by 15 days and counting. Just have not had the chance to whip out the camera to take some nice shots. In fact things have been more like today, where I have left both camera at home in my morning rush. So for sure no pictures today. I do have pictures but I just have had little drive to post them.

The other project is Skinny Ambition Tour, I have not been to gym or on a bike ride in a while. Spirit is willing but the body is tired. Yes it is tired not lazy. I am sure the drive is just a little lost and I hope that before the week is over, I would have made it to the gym at least once. Hey it is a start!

Temporary inconveniences these things, I am sure I will be back to snapping great pictures for your and my enjoyment and start to hear good if not funny stories on my Skinny Ambition Tour. It will come in time. For now, the best place to see updates are on Twitter or on the right –> @ Majimo Twitts.

Taking a few steps back and looking at the big picture, whenever challenges or tough times come into view for me, it is usually a sign that something pretty great is going to happen. It has always been this way or rather this is the way I view tough times, simply as a prelude to great times!

the deep, dark woods by Ben McLeod.

(Photo credit: Ben McLeod)

One thing that is looking up is that I seem to be getting a growing number of followers on Twitter each day. So definitely not all things are in the doldrums. However, in our usual morning rush, we (the wife and me) have done a phone swap. She has my phone and I have hers. So not completely out of woods with the distraction but the light is near!

M on the brink

0 comments: