Friday, October 17, 2008

Breakfast on the run

Breakfast, yes the most important meal of the day but often the most taken granted for. I usually skip breakfast, but when I have the luxury of time, I will get myself something worthy to be called a breakfast. So this week I decided to make it a point to have a proper sit-down breakfast every day. An experiment, you might call it. Condition is that I should have to go out of my way to get it, something either on the way to work or nearby. So as you can see the test subjects are quite sumptuous. I really can't remember the last time had such hearty consecutive breakfasts topped off with a cup of coffee or teh tarik.

So what are my findings, well of course, I head to work a happier person that is for sure. Energy levels are much better and I do not feel that tired or exhausted during the midday. At night I get tired and sleep well, this is a huge bonus for me, as some people who participated in Sleepers Anonymous at Maccers would recall. All in all, that is the upside. Downside, hahaha, yes there is one. I did not go to the gym at all. Hmmmm…down side. Yes lah, downside. I feel that I have put on weight; yeah I think I am a little bloated, water retention maybe...

M wishful.

0 comments: