Friday, October 10, 2008

Lunch @ Sci Park

Lesson in making so-so food look good!

Here is one of my lunch staples. Well staple is going a bit too far, because it actually is Subway sandies. But when the Subway queue is too long and me being an impatient person will choose instead to get lunch from "So Fresh" which has somewhat become a little bit of an oxymoron when you have a look at what's on offer. So my favorite and basically the only thing I order when go there is Teriyaki Chicken Salad. Yes that is the official name on the menu. You may ask where the salad is, well it is hidden but believe me; the 2 sheets of lettuce, 3 pieces of broccoli and coleslaw is there.

So after eating this Teriyaki Chicken Salad, I thought why not photograph it to see if I can make it look nice so that it is more appetizing and appealing. You decide if I am making you hungry I succeeded. If you are turned off, well the conclusion is there is no way to make so-so food look good.

M eating.

0 comments: