Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ah Dush!

That is the sound you will hear when an actor in an Indian movie hits a villain. Of course this is followed by the villain flying a ridiculous distance or somersaulting from the punch. This is one thing I remember as a kid growing and watching these fight sequences, not to mention the victory dances that follow. The one below is a classic.

Of course, things have changed since this jaded clip, but the far from reality theme has not changed. Here is one more recent video with an actor called Vijayakanth.

I remember this guy well from my childhood as he resembled a close friend of mine. He has gone the way of some mega actors and actresses by entering into politics. I am told by my Indian colleagues, that by entering politics he can continue being an actor.

M LOL!

0 comments: