Sunday, March 08, 2009

Kiddly Winks

I love kids. I think that most people know this but there is nothing more amazing than God's creation and the physics and biology that goes into it.

But sometimes just observing kids and their mannerisms as they make new discoveries. I remember when my little niece Rachel discovered her fingers. The look on her face was "Wow! What is this!". It was really cute to see and it just got better as she discovered her toes and so many other things. Now she's in college studying accountancy.

Now as I am serving in my church's children ministry, I have the privilege of meeting so many children. It's an awesome privilege that I have to watch them grow up when they are my class and then to watch them getting promoted as the years roll by. What could warm the heart more than this!

I look forward to the day that I have my own kids. I know parenthood is not all fun and games but I look forward to the ride.


M Looking Forward.

0 comments: