Saturday, March 28, 2009

Undeserved

"Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily" so goes the last line for one of my favourite U2 songs; City of Blindings Lights.

It's a great song about New York but the last line resonates with me. Because it is not what I do that counts but what He has done for me that is paramount. Not my "kneeling" or my work or effort.

No matter what I have done or what I do, His supply will always flow because I am open to it, I BELIEVE THEREFORE I RECIEVE.

Looking back at the last five years, my life has changed from night to day!
I have purpose, I have so much to live for and so much to look forward to and it's all thanks to Him in my life and that is just the intangibles, there are so many tangible favours as well.

I may have cursed Him, rejected Him and been angry at Him in my younger days but I come to Him now each day without guilt because His forgiveness is eternal and everlasting. I can go boldly and declare that all is well and blessed because of what He has done. Not what I do but what He has done for me.

Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily!

M so blessed

0 comments: