Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clean Me Please

After being a slave of car grooming and basically the car itself with my GTI. I decided to give it a rest with Leggy and take the car as a means to get from point A to B.

64373644405_0_ALB
Overall I have been taking good care of the car from an internal standpoint. Regular servicing and always listening to the engine for problems. The outside has suffered though. From weather wear to the occasional bird droppings to not washing the car myself ever. Only care the exterior gets is SPC hand wash which is bad. What you expect since they use Mama Lemon.


So today I relented and got Leggy detailed after my 40K service. As I went pick her up I realised the original car color that has been hidden under all that grime. I have never seen Leggy that shiny before well since the day I collected her. She looks good (not a great picture below). Oh dear.

car
M enslaved again

0 comments: