Sunday, March 08, 2009

Camera, Flash, Focus and Shoot!

I am starting to really like the idea of a profession as a photographer. I have been once again taking photos for Yellow Light's new menu and the experience though back breaking has been rewarding and satisfying results.

I really need to get myself a good flash and learn how to use it properly. The pictures that they produce are truly astounding. The difference between amateur and professional. Honestly.

Even the wife who doubles as my assistant cum food stylist cum prop artist is really getting into it. But no matter what my first love will always be travel photography. Imagine photographing the Taj Mahal or the Pyramids of Giza or the Great Wall. Images that we have seen a thousand times over in my own camera as viewed through my own eyes. The thought of it sends tingles to my knees.

M dreaming of sand castles

0 comments: